Mar 9, 2011

Kalangan (Fri-mart)

In some areas in Indonesia particularly suburb which have long distance with city, usually have a tradition. Like I felt, it was named Kalangan, I don’t know what that’s mean? Also I didn’t ask to other why named as that. Kalangan is a surprise market ‘pasar dadakan’ that held every Friday, the market was taking place at the main street of district, the situation really crowded , we easily found vehicle that carefully through the street.

The sellers open their lapak in front of houses, village offices, schools, even in some empty lands. I found kalangan as a place to interact naturallly, like my auntie said ‘Most of the people here, take rest from their work on Friday to visit Kalangan”

When I was child, I just felt glad when I invited to go there. Now I’m realize Kalangan such an interesting tourist attraction especially for me, maybe for them who spent live in cities. Wake up in early morning, and early coming there. I’ve been taken some pics ,,

Visit Kalangan in Friday is my pray, because I didn’t spent long time in my mam village. On that day we continue our journey to the host city of SEAGames 2011, yeah Palembang.

Ahaa, under the bright sun, we decided to take day trip visit Gelora Sriwijaya ‘Venue for opening and Closing Ceremony SEAGames’ at Jakabaring Sport City.

Here, I spent new year eve with my cousin, Soerabi Enhaii Bandung ‘enak& aduhai’ their branding, which located at the most popular hangout place for youth there.

1 comment: