Aug 25, 2010

Who Am I ?

I’m a BLUE personality.
The Core Motivation that drives me through life is “Intimacy”.
I need connection - the sharing of rich, deep emotions that bind people together.
As a BLUE,I will often sacrifice a great deal of time, effort, and/or personal convenience to develop and maintain meaningful relationships throughout my life.
I seek opportunities to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated, especially by my partner.
Everything i do as a BLUE has to be quality-based, or i won’t do it at all.
I’m incredibly loyal to friends, employers, employees, and above all to my significant other. Whatever or whomever i commit to is my sole (and soul) focus.
As a BLUE, I love to serve and will give freely of myself in order to nurture the lives of others. My code of ethics is remarkably strong and me expect others (not only my partner and those closest to me, but everyone) to live honest, committed lives as well.
I enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation with my partner as well as remembering special life events.

from Risma Budiyani

No comments:

Post a Comment